Monday, September 9

My First Julep Maven Box!!!!!

  
 I finally became a Julep Maven!!! If you are unfamiliar with the Julep Maven Box, it is a monthly subscription box where you get customized, full size products for only $20/month ($50 value) & they have great add-ons each month too!!!! After I took the style quiz & I ended up with the style profile "Boho Glam" which I though was super adorable, but if you don't like the profile you can change it to something like "Bombshell" or the other style profiles!!

 Another thing I really liked about becoming a maven is that its hassle free, you can skip a month if your not feeling it, or cancel your subscription at any time! Plus, when you use the code "FREEMAVEN" your first box is free!!!

"Boho Glam" Intro Box; I revived two nail polishes & the Julep Mint Conditioning Pedi Crème

 The two polishes I received in my "Boho Glam" maven box are:
    ✷ Courteney-Key lime green crème ($14 retail)
    ✷ Marion-Smoky blue with silver shimmer ($14 retail)

& as a add-on offer, I got Cassie which is a beautiful, soft coral color, for only $4.99 ($14 reatil). I love the quality of these polishes they are amazing. I also love the Mint Conditioning Pedi Crème, it has a phenomenal cucmumber-mint scent & leaves my feet feeling cool, hydrated & refreshed!!!

 My first Maven Box definetly impressed me & I am going to contie my subscription with Julep!! I highly recommend starting your subscription with julep.com & become a maven today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment