Monday, August 19

Etsy Review: Gotcha Covered Babe Product Review!


I just received my "Gotcha Covered Babe" package in the mail! I love this Etsy shop so much, it features handmade soaps, lip balms, perfumes, reed diffusers & much more, all from Newberg, Oregon! I got one bar of Cucumber Melon "Money Soap" & a tube of Argan Lip Balm in Cucumber Melon as well! First of all the scent is so amazing, its so fresh & smooth!!


  The soap actually has money inside of it, each bar has $1 all the way up to $20!!! The lip balm is incredible, it features Argan Oil & all natural, vegan products!! It has a solid texture, so it keeps my lips nice & moisturized, without having to cake it on! Also, like the soap, it just smells so phenomenal!!!!!
 So I highly recommend that you go visit this shop & get some of these awesome products right away! Most everything is under $10, shipping is super cheap too! Click here to check out Gotcha Covered Babe's Etsy Shop!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment