Sunday, August 11

Welcome to Brandii's Boutique Blog!!

 Welcome to Brandii's Boutique!! After having my Esty shop open now for almost one year & with all the great feedback I have received, I decided I would start a blog where I could share my work with others, eventually start making tutorials & much much more!!!
 What motivated me to start the blog is I am always having people ask me how I learned to make bracelets, where they can learn too, what patterns I use, etc., so I figured I would share as much as I can through a blog! Not only will I be making bracelet tutorials, but I am also going to be doing products reviews, giveaways, contest & more!! :)))   

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Katisglam from Instagram :)
    I recently started making bracelets. So far I'm loving my new hobby :) and it all started by looking at your photos on Instagram and on etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!!
    Bracelets are a great hobby, but I'm glad I could inspire you to start!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bracelets! My 16 year old SON is interest in getting started making them after seeing yours. We will be learning together. Love following you on Instagram :) Your photos always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete